Stuart Turner Negative Head Shower Pumps Special Offer
Home » Stuart Turner Negative Head Shower Pumps Special Offer
Stuart Turner Shower Pump – €100.00 Discount
For a limited time only and subject to the terms below, we can supply and fit a reconditioned Stuart Turner 1.5 BAR Negative Head shower pump from only €450.00 plus VAT in any area of Dublin 1 to 24.
We normally charge €550.00 plus VAT but right now, we are offering a €100.00 discount off our normal price. Act now as offer will end soon.
TERMS OF THIS INCREDIBLE SHOWER PUMP OFFER
(1): This is a reconditioned Stuart Turner 1.5 BAR negative head shower pump like-for-like replacement offer and not a new pump installation from scratch.
(4) – Daytime and evening installations within the Dublin 1 to Dublin 24 areas. €25.00 plus 13.5% VAT additional fee for installations in South and North County Dublin areas.
(5) – Must have an old Stuart Turner negative head pump as trade-in. €50.00 + VAT additional charge if no trade-in.
valves are not working, this may cause the installation to take more than the allocated one hour installation time. See clause 2 above.
(7) – Payment is strictly in advance by bank transfer or cash onsite paid directly to the installer. You can also pay by credit card in advance via PayPal but there is a PayPal surcharge of 3.6%.
(8) – Limited pumps available at this hugely reduced rate so offer subject to availability on a first-come first-served basis.
(9) – 12 month on-site parts and labour warranty applies to the pump installation in the exact location in the property where we install the pump. If you move the pump to another location within the property where we installed it or you move the pump to a different property altogether, your 12 months parts and labour warranty will be null and void.
(10) – When we install your replacement Stuart Turner negative head shower pump, it is vital that you do not place any items or clothing on top of the pump as the area immediately around the pump needs to be ventilated. If you put clothes or other items on or around the pump, this will reduce or completely stop natural ventilation of the pump and this will lead to damage to the pump. Damage caused to your pump in this event is NOT covered under your 12 months parts and labour warranty. Covering the pump with clothes or other items is also a serious fire hazard so please make sure that the pump area is clutter free at all times.